Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Passing the time. . .

Tomorrow, I get to go back to the doctor for an ultrasound.  I went at 4w6d, and I didn't get to see anything because it was so early.  Tomorrow, I will be 7w6d so we should be able to see the baby and hear a heartbeat.  I am so anxious, and I have decided to stay off of baby websites and baby discussion boards.  Each one forum turns into a discussion about miscarriage, and they stress me out! So I think I'll just avoid them! 

In the mean time, Brett and I have decided on baby names. . . already! We have known the middle name of our first child would always be "Starr".  "Starr" is Brett's grandmother's maiden name.  If we have a boy, his name will be "Brody Starr".  If we have a girl, her name will be "Addison Starr".  We will just have to wait 12 to 14 weeks to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment