Sunday, January 15, 2012

18 weeks!

I'm a little behind in posting. December was such a busy month, and January is turning out to be too.  We are buying a house this month! We are so excited! 
15 Weeks Christmas Ever

16 Weeks

17 Weeks . . .No cute tree to pose in front of

18 weeks!!

I probably won't be doing weekly photos anymore because not much is changing from week to week, and I'm so busy with school (iLEAP is coming up!) and buying this house!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 weeks
 
Size of baby: About the size of a mango
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: still down 1 pound. . .it's catching up
 
Maternity Clothes: work pants and jeans
They are so comfy.  I have a few maternity shirts that I may never stop wearing! :)
 
Gender: It's a girl!!
 
Movement: I still can't (or don't think I can) feel any movement.
 
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good, and I have energy these days!
 
What I miss: I still miss being able to eat like I use to!
 
Cravings: none
 
Symptoms: I still get nauseated a couple of times a day
 
Best Moment this week: Beginning the process of buying a house!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone! my name is Noah, I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR AKHIGBE that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR AKHIGBE I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother 'I love my wife' Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or loves and family relationship. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR AKHIGBE should contact him via E-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com You can also call or contact him via whatsapp +2348142454860 He also cure deadly diseases and virus with his natural herbal medicine herbs. like
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    EPILEPSY
    NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA
    STROKE
    EXTERNAL INFECTION
    CANCER
    DIABETES
    CHRONIC DISEASE
    HEPATITIS A&B AND OTHERS. his email again: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com
    number : +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete